Sunday, June 20, 2010

How I kill way too much time...

As some of you know, my husband has been deployed to Iraq this year.  It has been about as bad as I thought it would be.  Not worse, in the sense that I feel like I have been really strong.  But not any better than I thought it would be -- I miss him terribly.  Luckily for technology we talk everyday, and usually get to see each other on Skype.

To fill the lonely evenings (as if I don't have SOOO much else I could / should be getting done) I plan out the house we hope to build when he gets home.  At some point I stumbled on to

THE GARDEN WEB HOME FORUMS

If you love home design / decorating / remodelling / all things about kitchens, you should check out this place.  People are discussing every single aspect of designing and remodelling their homes.  You can tell some have unlimited funds and have no idea a recession is going on, and it's both interesting and depressing to read their posts.  But you really can learn a lot.  I have killed way too much time there...

No comments:

Post a Comment